An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller in the accounts function.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 Years Full Management Accounts Experience, be motivated, confident and have an ability to communicate at all levels. This is a challenging role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day transactional activity within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Production of Monthly Management Accounts, KPI’s and full supporting balance sheet reconciliation pack
• Submission of Monthly Mercedes Benz Composite
• Liaising with Non-Financial Managers in the business
• Departmental Reviews
• VAT Returns
• Assistance in dealing with I.T issues within the business via I.T external consultant
• Ongoing training and development - face to face and online
• Competitive Holidays
• Cycle to Work scheme
Our client is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of their business. They have a great deal of redevelopment planned this year. They are growing, and want individuals who can grow with them. They continue to invest in their team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.