An exciting opportunity has become available, we are now recruiting for a Used Vehicle Preparation Technician.
The ideal candidate will have multi- manufacturer experience, and have also used independent diagnostic equipment i.e Texa or Jaltest and have a passenger car background, as you will be working on all types of cars and vans processed through the used preparation department. You will be part of an ambitious used team and work within an exceptionally busy service department, to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the used department.
Experience working in a Vehicle Preparation role already would be a distinct advantage. As part of your role you will need to ensure the highest possible levels of productivity and efficiency to ensure a rapid turnaround of vehicles, quality workmanship and attention to detail is also essential for this position.
• To diagnose faults and repair all make vehicles.
• To service vehicles according to the used preparation guidelines.
• To diagnose and repair faults using the Texa diagnostic equipment and all available workshop information systems.
• To fit accessories to vehicles.
• To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it as dictated by the used preparation manual.
• To attend vehicle breakdowns on behalf of the company and complete roadside repairs - adhering to all safety and procedural guidelines.
• To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area.
• To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
• Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
• Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
• Ongoing training and development - face to face and online
• Competitive Holidays
• Productivity bonus scheme available
• Staff referral bonus scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
Our client is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of their business. They have a great deal of redevelopment planned this year. They are growing, and want individuals who can grow with them. They continue to invest in their team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.