Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Location: Spalding, Wisbech, Peterborough, Stamford, Cambridgeshire
Ref: 188 - CmpOff - MH
As a result of the continued growth of the organisation, our client has the opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join the team. The Compliance Officer will support the Compliance Manager and be the first point of contact for those within the business.
The Compliance Officer will need to have an understanding of the professional standards, legislation and internal policies required to meet those standards within a financial services organisation or legal practice.
The successful compliance officer will also have responsibility for matters such as, but not limited to:
* Investigating breaches, responding accordingly and follow up on corrective action
* Managing our electronic ID verification account (Creditsafe) and ensuring data integrity
* Adding and deleting staff accounts for Creditsafe and Riliance
* Producing compliance reports
* Processing applications for starters and leaver notifications for CQS and Lexcel
* Collating information for internal audits and external assessments
Experience in any of the following would be advantageous, but not essential:
* Experience working with quality accreditations
* Proficient in Microsoft office products
* Knowledge of Riliance software is an advantage
* Knowledge of Lexcel, CQS and ISO 9001 is an advantage
* In addition, as this particular role sits within the legal practice, any legal experience as a Paralegal. Legal Secretary etc. might also be advantageous.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.