Our client, one of the leading law firms in the region, has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and pro-active individual to join their team due to their ever-expanding client base and presence.
The role: -
• Preparing documentation in the dedicated area of the business, producing accurate word-processing/typing and maintaining accurate records.
• Undertaking complex work in the private client area using both digital and speech recognition.
• Opportunities to progress into fee earning roles (e.g. training contract).
• Work closely with other Senior Legal Assistants.
• Adherence to quality procedures and management systems.
• Previous experience within a Legal Practice and of Legal Data Base systems.
You will be: -
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment to the firm.
• Highly efficient, supportive and flexible.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
• A person with excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
Don’t delay, apply today for a forward thinking conversation!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.