Commercial Property Solicitor – Cambridge
Our client, one of the leading law firms in the region, has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and proactive individual to join the team due to their ever-expanding client base and presence.
The role: -
• Qualified Solicitor
• Extensive PQE
• Experience in a broad range of property work, including bank finance and development, Landlord and Tenant and freehold acquisitions.
• Experience in a broad range of property work.
• Have excellent knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations and Solicitors Account Rules.
• Provide high level legal advice on commercial property matters.
• Opportunities to progress
• Manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Have excellent legal skills, but also give exceptional service, to ensure that all our clients have a positive experience.
You will be: -
• Engaging and enjoy speaking with prospective and existing clients.
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach, developing and enhancing the Commercial Property team.
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic legal team that is proud to deliver first class legal services.
Don’t delay, apply today for a forward thinking conversation!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.