This is a tremendous opportunity to join a legal firm with an excellent profile and the ability to provide you with high quality work as well as future career progression opportunities.
The role: -
• Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Conveyancing Legal Executive.
• Own Caseload to include domestic conveyancing.
• Knowledge of Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT), Companies House and Land Registry Registrations.
• Comply with SRA Solicitors Account Rules, also the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors as required by the SRA.
• Conduct necessary searches.
• Liaise with Estate Agents.
• Opportunities to progress (e.g. training contract).
• Provide a service to new and existing clients.
• Manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
You will be: -
• Experienced in residential and conveyancing matters with the relevant professional qualification.
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment to the firm.
• Highly professional, efficient, supportive and flexible.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach, promoting and developing the Conveyancing Department.
• A person with excellent communication skills and good computer literacy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
Don’t delay, apply today for a forward thinking conversation!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.