My client is a well-established Financial Services firm in the North West and they are looking to take on an Independent Financial Adviser due to growth of the business. The role of Financial Advisor is crucial to the growth strategy within their Life, Pensions and Investments Business. The role is providing truly whole of market independent financial advice to a portfolio of high net worth clients.
You will have full use of the Administration and paraplanning team and the flexibility to either work from the office or home.
• Providing financial planning / wealth advice to HNW clients
• Maximising the personal sales of Life, Pension and Investment business
• Ensure effective working relationships are built and maintained within the client base
• Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
• Ensuring Sales activity is in accordance with the agreed business plan.
• Proven success of working in Life Sales, investment advice, financial planning, wealth advice
• Ability to develop, implement and monitor business plans to increase sales and to respond promptly and effectively to changes in the market
• Understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service
• Full QCF Level 4 qualification (e.g. CII Diploma in Financial Planning) or equivalent
• SPS and CAS
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a basic salary + benefits.
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.