Our client is an Investment Management company who work in partnership with Financial Advisers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices to create and deliver innovative investment solutions for their clients.
They are looking for a Sales Support Adviser to join their growing and successful business. They want someone who is engaged with their business, where your voice is heard and contribution truly valued.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
• CRM system – update and manage, share best practice, highlight and correct errors
• Responsible for ensuring the sales phone line is covered and dealing with incoming calls
• Management of literature requests
• Monitoring of group email inbox for events and questions
• Create notes, reports and follow up actions for sales meetings
• Sourcing and ordering merchandise
• Produce monthly activity and pipeline reports for senior team
• Sales Team meeting – collate and distribute agenda and content for monthly sales meeting. Write up post-meeting minutes and distribute to attendees
• Seminars/workshops – assist with planning, setup, invites and follow up
• Assist with travel bookings for sales team
• Producing client specific illustrations for advisers
You will be offered full training and development through their in-house onboarding team, recognition of performance which is key to the sales team and very important to them.
A can-do attitude and a supportive approach to the team members are essential attributes for this role. The client’s needs (both internal and external) should be at the heart of everything you do and key to the success of the business.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a basic salary and company benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.