Are you an experienced Sales Quality Advisor/Business Assurance professional within the personal/corporate financial planning industry? Would you like to work for a market leading financial planning business reviewing advice on a broad range of High Net Worth cases?
If the above is you, my Bristol based client would love to speak to you regarding their Sales Quality Advisor role!
Your role would be to work with their team of Financial Planning Consultants to peer review the advice given and quality of documentation to ensure best practice for their clients. The ideal individual with have experience of reviewing complex financial advice to clients on a range of issues from Pensions, Wealth Management, Tax Planning and Protection.
Education and Skills and Experience required:
• QCF Level 4 qualified (or equivalent) – Chartered would be an advantage but not essential
• Proven Financial Planning knowledge with appropriate supporting qualifications
• An in-depth knowledge of UK financial planning legislation
• Strong decision-making skills with the ability to influence peers and senior colleagues
• Experience of DB Pension transfers ideally with CII AF3 or G60 would be an advantage
• Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Strong team player
If you want to work within an innovative, forward thinking company due for further progression please make contact. This is a high demand opportunity with a company wanting people excited about joining a team that is enjoying high performance results – apply today to avoid missing out!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.