As a Private Banking Manager, you will be identifying, planning and developing new private banking relationships. This will involve presenting to clients as a representative of the bank and an investment professional, to a variety of audiences. You will also be achieving personal and team goals for new assets, clients and revenues.
Private Banking offers bespoke banking and investment solutions to high net-worth individual. It provides a comprehensive range of advice across wealth structures and banking services.
As a Private Banker, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Working on your own volition to achieve personal objectives and assist in achieving business goals
• Becoming a ‘go to’ person within the team and key contact for banking products, credit advice and client queries in respect of personal wealth and lending
• Being the key interface between the client and other parts of the business
• Discussing markets, their issues and opportunities with clients
As a Private Banker, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Having strong relationship skills with experience of managing and handling the sophisticated needs of individuals and families
• Being effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client’s needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
• Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for our clients and negotiate the best commercial outcome
• Having experience in controlling and monitoring of risk within a client book
• Having excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined private banking expertise and excellent business development/referral and networking skills.
Apply today to avoid missing out!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.