Reporting to the Area Manager, the Financial Sales Adviser will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing on-going quality customer service. This will include advising clients on a range of financial products in their home. An existing client base will be provided covering the KT postcode including Leatherhead, Epsom, Molesey, Walton upon Thames, New Malden, Kingston and Worcester Park.
In addition, the Financial Sales Adviser will carry out the following:
• Service existing customers through regular reviews.
• Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews.
• Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required.
• Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues.
• Complete all documentation required by the Company.
• Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives.
• Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager.
Ideal applicants will:
• Have B2C sales experience
• Be “hunters” – good at generating their own leads or making their own appointments from client lists. Our
process includes both telephone and door knocks (to customers) and candidates need to be comfortable
• Be “farmers” – good at developing and building a relationship of trust with clients
Previous sales experience in a face to face sales environment is ESSENTIAL, full training will be given.
Applicants should possess a good standard of education and a full driving licence. (although this is financial advice role you do not need to have the diploma in financial planning)
In return, the Financial Sales Adviser will be provided with award winning training, fully expensed company car, open ended bonus structure and enjoy excellent company benefits.
All CV’s will be progressed quickly if suitable!
Take charge of your career and call us now to discuss!!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.