My client is an Investment Management company who work in partnership with Financial Advisers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices to create and deliver innovative investment solutions for their clients.
They are looking for a creative, skilled and ambitious individual to join their small but fast paced marketing team. You will report into the Head of Marketing where your voice WILL be heard, and you will have the opportunity to express your personality and ideas.
This is a nearly created role which would suit a generalist marketer, although previous experience in digital marketing and social media in the B2B environment would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Generating ideas and content for new campaigns targeted at UK
based financial advisers.
• Producing pre-and post-sale marketing including brochures, sales
aids, application forms.
• Creating effective email and digital campaigns.
• Website updates.
• Monitoring social media channels and uploading content.
• Providing creative input to external designers to bring our marketing
• Creating adverts for trade and commercial press.
• Working with the Compliance team to manage the sign off process
for marketing material.
• Liaising with external printers and other suppliers to source quotes
and approve proofs.
• Responsibility for stock control of printed marketing material.
• Assist with the organisation and delivery of TIME run events.
• Working with the sales team to create presentations for events,
• Provide marketing support to optimise contracts with strategic
• Analysing data and reporting on effectiveness of specific campaigns.
• Managing invoices and budget tracking.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a basic salary and company benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.