Our client, one of the leading law firms in the region, has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and proactive individual to join the team due to their ever-expanding client base and presence.
The role: -
• Qualified Experienced Solicitor
• Integral team member reporting to the client’s head office but …
• Experienced and effectual at growing a solid and productive employment department in the Nottingham office with existing and new clients based in the East Midlands
• Undertake and win new work for the Nottingham office and the business as a whole
• Have a proven track record of Business Development
• Be able to advise on all employment law issues
• You will have your own existing client caseload
• Some travel between the client’s offices
• Provide high level legal advice on commercial property matters.
• Opportunities to progress
• Manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Have excellent legal skills in employment services, but also give exceptional employment law advice to predominantly business clients, to ensure that all our clients have a positive experience.
You will be: -
• Engaging and enjoy speaking with prospective and existing clients.
• Deal with clients confidently and with integrity.
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach, with confidence to work independently of the employment team whilst developing and enhancing the team.
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic legal team that is proud to deliver first class legal services.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.