Our client is one of the preeminent law firms in the region with an ever-expanding client base and presence. This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking individual to join a high performing planning team within the busy commercial department.
The role: -
Advising clients on all planning matters including enforcement inquiries, enforcement issues and judicial review.
• Developing new relationships to procure new business as well as managing existing relationships.
• Adherence to quality procedures and management systems.
• Managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Proactively develop technical and non-technical skills to support client requirements.
• Understanding of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
You will be: -
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.