This is an exciting opportunity to join a legal firm with an excellent profile and high performing, ever-expanding, private client team.
The role: -
• Have the relevant legal experience in estate administration.
• Assisting and supporting the private client team dealing with probate and intestacies.
• Integral member of the private client team.
• Support and assist private client lawyers with their caseload, working with them to develop new business.
• Draft correspondence and conduct legal research.
• Opportunities to progress.
• Adherence to quality procedures and management systems.
• Managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Proactively develop technical and non-technical skills to support client requirements.
• Good knowledge of IT systems, including case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
• Manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
You will be: -
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment and actively raising the profile of the firm.
• Highly efficient, supportive and flexible.
• A person with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.