Executive Assistant - Peterborough
Up to £25,000 plus benefits
Our client, one of the leading law firms in the region, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced team assistant to support a team of lawyers, offering a wide of range of legal services.
• Creating invoices and credit notes
• Completing monthly expenses
• Carrying out audits on lawyers’ files to ensure they are compliant with AML and SRA regulations
• Amending documents and letters
• Keeping the document management system updated with any changes in client’s information
• Work with cloud dictation system (Oyez Speech 7) and complete TA dictations
• Providing efficient diary and email management
• Providing effective management of visitors and calls
• Handling incoming and outgoing mail
• Planning ahead/research and organising of key events and meetings and conference calls
• Recording the teams Business Development activities
• Managing communication with internal and external contacts ensuring that the HODs are informed of all matters
• Supporting other secretaries when needed
• Managing room bookings and catering arrangements, as required (for example daily lunch and Board Meeting refreshments)
• Preparing correspondence, presentations, Board papers etc
• Have experience working within the legal and/or professional services industry
• Be Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
• Be a strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
• Be a proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment and actively raising the profile of the firm.
• Highly efficient, supportive and flexible.
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.