Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Intermediary Pensions Team.
The main purpose is to deliver agreed new business targets from a panel of intermediaries in a manner that satisfies all regulatory and compliance responsibilities and meets our corporate objectives.
This role will offer the right candidates an opportunity to progress within the company and further their career objectives.
• Develop new relationships and exceed personal targets from a panel
• Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and
existing sales opportunities
• Identify and promote new sales opportunities
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with a panel
• Continuously review performance against objectives
• Prepare and deliver agreed monthly sales activity plan
• Maintain industry knowledge and personal development
• Participate in agreed training programmes
• Maintain up to date knowledge of compliance and other regulatory
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Good knowledge and understanding of the Pensions market
• Proven track record of delivery sales within the Pensions industry
• Ability to discuss industry issues at the appropriate level
• Experience in a face to face sales role
• FPC 1, 2, 3 or equivalent e.g. Cert PFS and RO4
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
Don’t delay, apply today or call us in confidence to find out more.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a basic salary, discretionary bonus and excellent benefits package.
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.