My client is an innovative, forward thinking company who are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to maximise sales opportunities with existing clients, but also the development of new business in Bedfordshire. They pride themselves on having an extended ‘family feel’ working environment and would like similar thinking individuals to join the business!
• To achieve agreed targets across a range of products and
propositions so that the business achieves sales objectives through
predominantly office based activity.
• To define a panel management plan and deliver a segmented
contact strategy for your panel so that business opportunities are
• To efficiently plan quarterly field based appointments designed to
maximise new business opportunities.
• To demonstrate excellent communication skills with your accounts
and colleagues so that relationships are professional and
• To work in an effective partnership with phone and field based Sales
and Marketing colleagues.
• To record MI in a timely and accurate manner so that it can be used
to plan strategies and identify opportunities to write profitable
• To drive your own personal development so that your skills and
knowledge are continually improving.
• CF1, RO1 and FA7 or equivalent
If you want to work within an innovative, forward thinking company due for further progression please make contact. This is a high demand opportunity with a company wanting people excited about joining a team that is enjoying high performance results – apply today to avoid missing out!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.