My client is a well-respected Wealth Management firm based just outside of Milton Keynes and they are looking for a Paraplanner to support the highest producing Financial Adviser in the business. You will be expected to provide an ongoing professional service to the Adviser from file preparation, business submission, compliance and general client administration.
• Maintain compliant client files
• Build strong and trusting client relationships
• Ensure that all suitability letters and CFRs are fully complete
• Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
• Complete all technical replacement cases such as pension transfers and Final Salary transfers
• Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
• All compliance to be completed within 7 working days
• Monitor Swift and CCD regularly to ensure system accurately reflects current position
• See all business through to issued status
• Deal with client queries when required appropriately.
• Prepare client files for advisers in advance of client meetings
• Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
• Liaise with advisers regarding product/fund choice
• Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary
• Level 4 qualified ideally but will look at part qualified
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.