We are working on behalf of a boutique wealth management firm who are committed to developing relationships and tailoring to the needs of their clients to achieve best work practices!
My client has an exciting opportunity for a well organised and proactive Office Manager to join the team and take ownership in overseeing the daily operations of the administration team and maintain the standards set in place. Working directly with the MD, you will be a motivated, enthusiastic and committed Office Manager who can provide an efficient and responsive service, with the ability to lead and develop a team of 4 administrators.
Main duties will include the following:
• Being the first point of contact for all office related activities.
• Keeping the finance, operations and marketing functions running smoothly
• Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
• Oversee and monitor the activities of administrators and paraplanners
• Promote staff development and training
• Managing time effectively including daily workload to accommodate tasks
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Experience within a financial services/banking role would be a distinct advantage but
• Evidence of strong leadership skills in managing people
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to stay calm within a busy working environment and able to work towards
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office
This is a part time position working 30 hours per week, however there may be flexibility for full time hours for the right candidate.
Don’t delay! Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.