This is a fantastic opportunity to join a legal firm with an excellent profile and fast growing private client team, which has the ability to provide you with high quality work as well as future career progression opportunities.
The role: -
• Paralegal experience is desirable but by no means essential.
• Support and assist Private Client lawyers with their caseload.
• Draft correspondence and conduct legal research.
• Opportunities to progress (e.g. training contract).
• Adherence to quality procedures and management systems.
• Managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Proactively develop technical and non-technical skills to support client requirements.
• Good knowledge of IT systems, including case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
• Manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
You will be: -
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and
workload to meet deadlines.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment and actively
raising the profile of the firm.
• Highly efficient, supportive and flexible.
• A person with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing client.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with associated industry benefits including bonus.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.