We are working with a Chartered bespoke financial planning firm who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join the team. Your varied role will involve providing a full whole of market paraplanning services to our advisers including research, report writing, formulation of advice and liaison with clients and product providers. In particular, they are seeking an individual who has strong interpersonal skills and who is capable of managing their own work flow.
The role will include checking and collating client information, preparing suitability letters and client facing reports. You will carry out full product research and write complex suitability letters ready for the IFA to present to the client. You will predominantly be working with Pensions, investments and inheritance tax planning.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
• Experience within a similar role is essential.
• Minimum qualification requirement: Full certificate in financial planning or equivalent, working towards Diploma/Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4).
• Excellent technical knowledge of Pensions, investments and inheritance tax planning.
• Excellent IT skills with the knowledge of Iress, FE Analytics and PPOL is essential.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly with using Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure.
This is a fulltime position (35 hours) working Monday - Friday.
In return our client will offer you
• Excellent negotiable salary
• Company pension
• Medical Insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly office environment
• Opportunity for career progression
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.