My client an award winning Chartered Financial Planning practice are looking to recruit an additional Paraplanner to join their successful and growing team. This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit an ambitious individual who enjoys using their initiative and someone who has a can-do attitude at work.
The role will involve the following:
• Providing analysis and detailed research of funds and providers.
• Experience research and report writing.
• Dealing with client and insurer queries.
• Ensuring Intelligent Office is kept up to date
• Having a good understanding of the client’s financial needs and requirements.
• Managing own workload.
• Providing technical support to Consultants and sales support.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Qualified to or studying towards Diploma level with a desire to achieve chartered
• Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills
• Experience working within an IFA / Financial planning background
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary and benefits package.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.