Our expanding and people focussed Investment firm has over 2.1bn assets under management and we are looking for an Investment Finance Administrator to join the team.
We truly want the best people to join us and grow their career to reach their full potential and as such we invest heavily in training and progression.
This team provides the control function for all Client money activity within our back-office department.
Responsibilities of the Investment Finance Administrator will include:
• Analyse identified queries regarding reconciliations
• Complete initial and ongoing fee calculations Daily funding,
• Prudent segregation and Client asset shortfall calculations
• Identification and investigation of all reconciliations
• Co-ordination and control of Company trading error account
To be considered for this Investment Finance Administrator role you must:
• Understand Financial Services and Investment products
• Have excellent Excel, V-Lookup, Pivot tables and formatting skills
• Have an analytical and problem solving approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
In return we offer a very generous pension contribution (10% non-contributory), annual bonus, Private healthcare, DIS plus much more.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.