Our client an independent property lender specialising in bridging and development loans is looking for an Underwriter to join their expanding team.
• To manage and progress effectively all aspects of own pipeline of loan transactions from start to
completion, both bridging and development finance loans, with limited supervision or guidance.
• Effectively establish relationships with all stakeholders in the transaction process.
• Promote brand awareness amongst potential borrowers and investors.
• Bridging or short-term lending and property-related lending underwriting experience.
• Flexible approach to work.
• Excellent communication skills are essential.
Our ideal candidate has
• Experience in financial services as an Underwriter or Credit Analyst for the UK market.
• Excellent understanding of compliance aspects of the role, MCOB, and CCA.
• Experience within the consumer, commercial, or mortgage sector
• A sound understanding of financial ratios, credit reporting agency data, and experience in analysing
• Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• A team player with an ability to work independently while contributing to the success of our team at the
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.