Our client, a well - established bridging and development finance lender is looking to recruit an experienced articulate bridging and development finance underwriter with high quality personal skills to join their expanding business.
This is a key role and my client is looking for someone who is determined and hard working, with both an attention to detail as well as an understanding of wider commercial and market issues that are relevant to underwriting short term loans.
You will be expected to become familiar with and master the multi-sectorial skills and knowledge that are required to effectively process, analyse and make recommendations for any particular loan.
Sectors where knowledge and skill sets are to be enhanced include banking/finance, real estate market, property law and legal process, valuation including methodology and development/construction process.
Our ideal candidate has
• Experience in financial services as an Underwriter or Credit Analyst for the UK market.
• Excellent understanding of compliance aspects of the role, MCOB, and CCA.
• Experience within the consumer, commercial, or mortgage sector
• A sound understanding of financial ratios, credit reporting agency data, and experience in analysing financial statements.
• Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• A team player with an ability to work independently while contributing to the success of our team at the same time.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.