My client is an Investment Management company who work in partnership with Financial Advisers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices to create and deliver innovative investment solutions for their clients.
They are looking for a Sales Support Adviser to join their growing and successful business in their London office. They want someone who can bring their own ideas to the table, who has a passion for Financial Services and wants a successful career within the sector. You will need to have experience within a sales support role but full training with be provided through their in-house onboarding team.
Job functions for the Sales Support Adviser are:
• CRM system – update and manage, share best practice, highlight and correct
• Responsible for ensuring the sales phone line is covered and dealing with
• Management of literature requests
• Monitoring of group email inbox for events and questions
• Create notes, reports and follow up actions for sales meetings
• Sourcing and ordering merchandise
• Produce monthly activity and pipeline reports for senior team
• Sales Team meeting – collate and distribute agenda and content for monthly
sales meeting. Write up
post-meeting minutes and distribute to attendees
• Seminars/workshops – assist with planning, setup, invites and follow up
• Assist with travel bookings for sales team
• Producing client specific illustrations for advisers
A can-do attitude and a supportive approach to the team members are essential attributes for this role.
The client’s needs (both internal and external) should be at the heart of everything you do and key to the success of the business.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a basic salary and company benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.