Are you a consultative Wealth Business Development Manager? Have you sold Wealth, Investment or VCT/EIS products to IFA's and Financial Advisers? Do you have a passion for your clients? If so, please read on!
My client is looking for someone with experience of selling within the intermediary market, so relationships with Financial Advisers and IFA’s is a must in the South West region and ideally experience with Investment product selling (VCT/EIS ideally).
Requirements for the Wealth Business Development Manager role:
• Proactively generate opportunities through existing/previous clients to create
• Assume responsibility for and build relationships with high end IFAs, wealth
managers and market influencers in a specific territory in the UK, with the
ability to travel and manage forward diary planning
• Cultivate existing and establish new profitable relationships with intermediaries
to ensure that we can grow our business by providing them with investment
solutions that meet their client’s requirements
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills & customer service
• Full of initiative, enthusiasm, "can do" attitude and passion for our product
What we offer
• A unique opportunity to make a real difference
• Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting
• Generous employee benefits package
• If you are relentless in your pursuit of new business, you can earn a six-figure
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.