Our client is a well-known SIPP and Investment provider and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Strategic Partnership Development Manager to join their business on a permanent basis; to cover the London and South East region, and to be responsible for initiating and driving sales of the company's SIPP and Investment products through their Strategic Partnership relationships.
You will be responsible for the growth of key distribution partners. As the Strategic Partnership Development Manager, you will identify, establish and develop high level relationships with new distribution partners to achieve mutual growth activity, quotations and new business.
This is a fundamental role within the organisation to ensure business growth.
Requirements for the Strategic Partnership Development Manager role:
• Proactively generate opportunities through existing/previous clients to create new
• Assume responsibility for and build relationships with high end IFAs, wealth managers
and market influencers in a specific territory in the UK, with the ability to travel and
manage forward diary planning
• Must have strong business, technical and Pension product knowledge
• Must have extensive commercial business to business experience
• Must have a clear focus on quality in every aspect of selling and account management
In return you will be offered a salary of £55,000 to £70,000, plus a generous benefits package and bonus structure.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.