Our client, an award-winning global fast moving FX FinTech business, are looking to hire an exceptional Regional Sales Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, ambitious target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business to the corporate dealing desk and making a significant contribution to the overall new business revenue.
They have an enviable product range and are recognised as a leading competitor in their industry, with a truly remarkable history. Their continuous investment into technology in the ever growing FinTech market puts them ahead of the competition in an increasingly competitive market. If you want to work with a rapidly growing organisation with continued year on year growth, then apply today to hear more information!
The role as Regional Sales Manager:
• Accountability to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. You will be responsible for the full
sales cycle from lead generation to face-to-face/phone close
• Quarterly and annual performance reviews with clients
• Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings with prospective clients
• Ability to confidently close client meetings, resulting in open trading accounts, utilising as many
suitable products/services as possible
• Encouraging team morale across the desk
• Potential opportunity to grow out a team and assume managerial responsibilities if the desk revenue
• Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations.
• Must be experienced working in a senior sales role with high value clients international clients
• A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer
service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book
• Significant track record closing face-to-face meetings and getting high value prospects to a tradable
• Sound compliance awareness
• Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
The successful Regional Sales Manager will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.