Are you a tenacious Wealth Business Development Manager? Have you sold Investment products to IFA's and Financial Advisers? Are you target driven and money hungry? If so, please read on!
My client is looking for someone with experience of selling within the intermediary market, so relationships with Financial Advisers and IFA’s is a must in the region and ideally experience with Investment product selling. Requirements for the Wealth Business Development Manager role:
• Pro-actively generate opportunities through existing/previous clients to create new opportunities
• Assume responsibility for and build relationships with high end IFAs, wealth managers and market influencers in a specific territory in the
UK, with the ability to travel and manage forward diary planning
• Cultivate existing and establish new profitable relationships with intermediaries to ensure that we can grow our business by providing
them with investment solutions that meet their client’s requirements
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills & customer service
• Full of initiative, enthusiasm, "can do" attitude and passion for our product range
• Ideally Level 4 qualified but not essential (MUST be part qualified)
What we offer
• £45,000 to £55,000 salary, car allowance, benefits and OTE £100,000 (uncapped bonus)
• Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
• Generous employee benefits package
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.