Our client is a well-known SIPP and Investment provider and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Business Development Manager to join their business on a permanent basis; to cover the London & South East region, and to be responsible for initiating and driving sales of the company's SIPP and Investment products through a mix of telephone and face to face relationships.
You will be responsible for the growth of intermediary relationships in the London & South East region. As the Internal Business Development Manager, you will identify, establish and develop high level relationships with new distribution partners to achieve mutual growth activity, quotations and new business.
This is a fundamental role within the organisation to ensure business growth.
Requirements for the Internal Business Development Manager role:
• Proactively generate opportunities through existing/previous clients
to create new opportunities
• Assume responsibility for and build relationships with high end IFAs, wealth managers and market influencers in a specific territory in the UK, with the ability to travel and manage forward diary planning
• Must have strong business, technical and Pension product knowledge
• Must have extensive commercial business to business experience
• Must have a clear focus on quality in every aspect of selling and
In return you will be offered a salary of £38,000 to £42,000, generous benefits package and bonus structure.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.