Intermediary Business Development Manager - Bristol
Do you want to build a long-lasting career within the Discretionary/Investment Management market? Are you a consultative Intermediary Business Development Manager? Do you have a passion for your clients? If so, please read on!
My client is looking for someone with experience of selling within the intermediary market, so relationships with Financial Advisers and IFA’s is a must in the South West region and ideally experience with Discretionary product selling.
Requirements for the Intermediary Business Development Manager role:
• Proactively generate opportunities through existing/previous clients to create new opportunities
• A sales hunter that thrives on new business development
• Problem solver with ability to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills & customer service
• Full of initiative, enthusiasm, "can do" attitude and passion for our product range
What we offer
• A unique opportunity to make a real difference
• Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
• Generous employee benefits package
• If you are relentless in your pursuit of new business, you can earn a six-figure salary.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.