Overview of Head Of Private Client EMEA position
We are looking for a Head of Private Client EMEA to work within our fast-moving FinTech business. We have been making moving money around the world faster, cheaper and easier for individuals and businesses since 2004. We’ve grown quickly in that time – we’re now a team of 600+ across 8 global offices supporting nearly 100,000 active clients. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Head of Private Client for EMEA to add value and insight to our fantastic existing team.
The successful Head of Private Client will be tasked with achieving an annual desk revenue target on the Private Client Desk whilst increasing client conversion & retention rates. as well as other key metrics against a highly competitive market.
Examples of the Key Responsibilities for a Private Client EMEA
• Directly accountable for the revenue generated by Private Desk through growth of existing business and identification of new opportunities, ideas for business expansion and client acquisition and creating a sustainable model for future growth.
• You will be primarily responsible for the strategic, operational and day to day management of the Private Client Desk.
• In conjunction with the Country Manager for EMEA develop YOY budgets and have accountability for achieving budget and remaining within agreed expenditure targets.
• Be accountable for analysing customer metrics to understand the channels through which your desk is acquiring registrations and then ensure, as a customer of the global Marketing team, you work collaboratively with them to grow the number of registrations in the most cost effective, appropriate way.
• Responsible for monthly reporting to Senior Management on the performance of the desk and interpreting the data/providing commentary on the commercial areas including challenges, successes and opportunities for growth. Develop action plans to overcome the challenges, ensure more of the successes and take advantage of the opportunities.
• Responsibility for growing the team in a way that is scalable and cost-effective, with responsibility for the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees. Required to submit quarterly headcount forecasting and working with global HR to develop capacity metrics for each role and therefore agreed trigger points for future hiring.
• Line management of direct reports, ensuring clear goals are set, reports are clear on what "expected performance" looks like. Whilst regularly reviewing reports, ensure they are meeting the required standards.
• Responsible for creating a detailed training programme for all dealers to ensure they are delivering optimal service for clients, utilising as many products/services as possible. Ensuring ‘best practice’ is implemented, so customers receive same consistent service.
• Responsible for ensuring the team are aware of necessary Compliance regulations through effective training and managing customer complaints appropriately.
• Accountable for ensuring that the dealing teams enter accurate data into the ledger so that the Data Team can produce accurate management packs Represent the customer when working with the IT and Marketing Teams to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers with seamless service on all devices.
Key Capabilities of the Private Client EMEA:
• Be an experienced manager with exceptional leadership skills; ensuring commitment and drive in their teams and a positive, high energy working environment.
• Have experience in launching new product & into new markets
• Experience in presenting to exec level decision makers internally and externally
• Have a proven track record within business development, ideally within FX or Financial Services with an ability to drive revenue/
• Ability to think strategically about improvements, getting buy in from relevant internal stakeholders and working on Business Opportunity Cases
• Have a data driven approach with a clear idea of the metrics that drive success.
• Be extremely client focused, with a drive to provide an exemplary customer journey and experience and ability to impress this ethos throughout your team