Do you have extensive Underwriting experience working within the Development Finance sector?
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Development Finance Underwriter to join our client, a specialist lender based in the City.
As a Development Finance Underwriter, you will be experienced in assessing and underwriting approved Development loan applications within personal lending mandate and company lending criteria. You would have a minimum 3 years underwriting experience to include holding a suitable lending mandate and a current lending mandate in Development Finance.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for this role.
Duties of a Development Finance Officer include:
• Underwrite and approve loans against agreed lending criteria.
• Handling broker calls on specific cases under review; manage customer expectations
• Liaising with internal departments (Legal, Risk and Sales) and external parties (Surveyors, Solicitors and Customers) to effectively
manage the lending process
• Supporting the monitoring, review, analysis and reporting of credit risk at a case and portfolio level
Key Competencies of the Development Finance Underwriter:
• Extensive, complex Underwriting experience within development finance essential
• Able to work confidently with a small team or individually
• Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually. Therefore, if you do not hear back from one of our consultants please assume you have not been short-listed for the role on this occasion.