Salary is negotiable depending on location.
An opportunity for an experienced sales manager to join a global brand and help them increase their market share in the UK.
As the sales manager you will hold full profit and loss responsibilities for the business, have the autonomy to hire staff as well as manage the existing team.
You will run a regional UK business though a B2B distribution model.
Some key skills and experience as a Sales Manager you will hold, and be able to evidence include:
• managing high performing sales teams
• coaching & mentoring sales teams
• proven track record in delivering sales results
• managing budgets or P&L
• Recognise commercial opportunities and deliver business improvement resulting in an increased financial performance
• Demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair to drive the business forward
Any experience as a Sales Manager within Financial Services products, payments or providing services to the Financial Services or banking industry might be advantageous
If this sounds like the right position for you, apply today!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
We often receive many applications for opportunities such as this and whilst we would love to be to respond to each and every one on a personal level, it's often just not possible. Apologies therefore if you don't hear from us.
Don’t delay, please send your CV today in confidence to find out more.