Salary: £18,000 to £25,000pa
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire
Ref: 188 - BPL - MH
An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join this fast paced and growing business. Due to increased workload this newly created position would suit either a law graduate or someone with some legal experience who wants the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms.
On successful completion of your probationary period and developing your skills and experience you will be eligible to apply for a training contract should you wish to pursue a career as a Solicitor.
The role of the Paralegal: -
• Paralegal experience is desirable but by no means essential.
• Support and assist lawyers with their caseload.
• Draft correspondence and conduct legal research.
• Opportunities to progress (e.g. training contract).
• Adherence to quality procedures and management systems.
• Managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Proactively develop technical and non-technical skills to support client
• Good knowledge of IT systems, including case management systems and
Microsoft Office applications.
• Manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
You will be: -
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time
and workload to meet deadlines.
• A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment and
actively raising the profile of the firm.
• Highly efficient, supportive and flexible.
• A person with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing client.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment. In return, you will receive a competitive salary with associated industry benefits including bonus.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.