Salary: £40,000 to £70,000pa
Location: Spalding, Leicester, Nottingham, Norfolk, Corby, Lincoln, Peterborough, Grantham, Lincolnshire
Ref: 1 - ETM - MH
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading client with global distribution. A role that provides autonomy and development opportunities with the finance team.
The successful accountant or tax advisor will be ACA or CTA (or equivalent) qualified and with experience gained either in house or within a practice. Your previous experience as an accountant or tax advisor will be critical to the success of the role.
Salary will be commensurate to your previous experience as a tax manager or tax advisor
*Proficient in multi areas of taxation, including but not limited to: corporate income tax, VAT, transfer pricing, cross border transactions, & tax incentives.
*Interact well with various departments, financial controllers and legal department as well as external auditor and tax advisors.
*Working business knowledge and commercially minded
*Excellent communication skill - able to make sound recommendations and follow through.
*Ability to meet deadlines, while maintaining work quality and accuracy.
*Maintain good working relationships with international (european) tax advisers
*Well organised, pays good attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
*Self-starter and self-driven personality.
Tasks included, but not limited to:
* Review European countries (primarily Western European) tax returns and provide recommendation.
* Support local teams in dealing with tax authority audits and compliance issues
* European transfer pricing structure, review and recommendation.
* Maintenance of transfer pricing documentation and filing of CbCr US GAAP FAS 109 / ASC 740 tax provision
* Assist with UK and Ireland tax filing and general tax compliance
* Tax support for acquisition, structuring, supply chain planning
* Identify and recommend tax incentives / benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment. In return, you will receive a competitive salary with associated industry benefits including bonus.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.