Salary: £18,000 to £22,000pa
Location: Peterborough, Stamford
Ref: 1 - HCo - MH
Job Role: As the Hospitality Coordinator you will join the admin team to provide overall support to the UK Headquarters. Including management of the catering and meeting room facilities, monthly budget allocations, weekly reports, attend weekly admin meetings and working with guest travel arrangements/bookings.
This is a challenging and varied role, previous experience within a similar role is essential. Excellent attention to detail is a must along with professional decorum and presentation.
The Role / Key Responsibilities:
• Organise and lead tours of the UK Headquarters
• Planning events and business meetings
• Liaise with local suppliers for all bookings for meetings and VIP visitors
• Organise offsite arrangements, dinners etc
• Coordination of meeting rooms and material requirements
• Inventory management of corporate materials and kitchen items etc
• Manage welcome images for the Reception screen
• Additional duties may occur occasionally both domestically and internationally
• General admin support
Key Qualifications, Experience and Attributes. The ideal successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Professional decorum and dress
• Comprehensive food and beverage knowledge
• Team player with excellent leadership skills
• Professional etiquette and protocol
• Proficiency in a second language a plus
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.