Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Competitive salary with regular overtime and great benefits, including up to 24 days holiday
My client is a world leader in their field, and I am on the hunt for their next Maintenance Electrical Engineer.
What you’ll need
Applicants should be fully time served; electrical maintenance experience in an industrial factory environment is essential with previous food factory electrical experience being desirable. To be considered for interview applicants are expected to fully outline their industrial factory experience during the recruitment process.
The following essential criteria must also be met in addition to the above. Applicants must clearly outline how they meet these criteria on their CV’s to be short listed for interview:
• Must have experience of Three and Single Phase motors
• Must be able to read electrical drawings
• Must have experience of fault finding on automated machinery
• Must be available for callouts
As one of the companies Engineers we are looking for the successful applicants to possess the following:
• Work unsupervised as well as part of a small team
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Experience of carrying out preventative maintenance and repairs on industrial equipment
• Automated machinery experience
• Ability to interpret electrical drawings
• A flexible approach to working hours and be willing to work overtime at peak periods
• Have a relevant qualification. Certified Electrical qualification (Level 3 City and Guilds electrical installation, although level 2 will be considered)
• Be willing to participate in training to improve and further your skills
My client can offer:
• An excellent salary with regular salary reviews
• Private Health Care
• Life Assurance
• Weekend/Overtime rates
• Bonuses (subject to eligibility)
• Ongoing training
No two days or jobs will ever be the same and we are looking for applications from Engineers who want variety in their day to day work and who enjoy new challenges in Investigating, fault finding and the repair of a variety of electrical equipment.
If this sounds like you, then apply now.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually. Therefore, if you do not hear back from one of our consultants please assume you have not been short-listed for the role on this occasion.