We are looking for an experienced Independent Financial Adviser for a highly regarded independent Financial Advice company.
The Independent Financial Adviser will provide comprehensive financial advice to prospective and existing clients, based on their financial requirements.
As an Independent Financial Adviser, you will be responsible for generating business by networking, responding to incoming enquiries, arranging client meetings, conducting comprehensive fact finds and presenting the most appropriate financial advice for your clients.
• Provide financial planning to prospective and existing clients.
• Compile accurate investment reports reflecting client requirements and meet internal business standards.
• Undertake regular fact-finding, presentations and service review meeting with clients.
• Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner.
• Generate a business pipeline to meet your targets.
• Ensure on-going and continuous professional development.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Diploma Level 4 qualified.
• Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser.
• The motivation and drive to exceed business targets.
You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and benefits package.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.