A large UK financial institution is developing its UK proposition, offering a range of products, services and financial planning, is looking for a talented Financial Consultant(s) with a strong commercial background.
As a Financial Consultant you will build trusted relationships with existing clients providing personal and bespoke financial planning and expert advice. As a Financial Consultant you will be dedicated to providing the very best service, while always maintaining personal care and attention to deliver solutions in line with regulation and compliance policies. You will be fully supported by the administration and marketing teams.
As this is not an office-based role, you will be able to arrange your time to best suit you and your customers, proving flexibility at all times.
You will be hard working and only give the highest standards of service and professionalism. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits.
If you are a Financial Consultant who enjoys knowing that no two days are alike, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• QCF Level 4 or equivalent, preferably from a commercial background.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term client relationships.
• Proven track record through successful past performance in similar roles.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively.
• Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging financial planning strategies and solutions.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.