Salary: £70,000 to £90,000
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire
Ref: 188 - HRD - MH
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing firms in their sector.
The role is focused broadly on helping the organisation deliver on long-term plans by strengthening the alignment of strategy, structure, processes, people, and culture, ensuring a high return on human capital investments through a high performing organisation.
This role is responsible for deploying the methodology and framework for organisational assessment, organisational design, and organisational health monitoring throughout the organisation and building business capabilities in the areas of organisational, process and job design, talent activation, team effectiveness and change/deployment management.
This leader supports the divisions capabilities in planning, designing, and facilitating organisational optimisation through:
• Expansive knowledge of strategies and operating models that will support the client discipline being served.
• Deployment of expert skills, knowledge and abilities in organisation design and effectiveness technical content domains (organisation and
job design, business process re-engineering, performance management systems, business culture alignment; change management and
• Design and development of organisational capability tools, templates, and methods to implement initiatives as well as educate business
leaders on organisational capability concepts and approaches.
• Strong business acumen and deep understanding of wide range of business functions and their interdependencies.
• Experienced in managing HR processes for business acquisitions
This role also leads HR planning, strategy development, deployment and optimisation for the Company.
In this position you will report directly to the Exec’ Board and manage the HR team. Degree educated with the requisite CIPD qualifications and previous experience of leading a team and business in a strategic role.
To be successful, you need to be a proactive self-starter with demonstrated ability to develop a vision and strategy, who can drive change and garner support throughout the organization.
This is a high demand opportunity - apply today to avoid missing out and to progress to the next level!
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.