Salary: £23,000 to £32,000
Location: Peterborough, Stamford, Spalding, Market Deeping
Ref: 188 - CC - MH
Work as part of the Finance team with a flexible, adaptable and professional working style to ensure that customer invoices are collected in a timely and efficient manner to agreed payment terms. Work with customers, internal departments and staff to ensure that customer invoice disputes and queries are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner to promote the accounts administration experience is of the highest standard.
1) Chasing personal and commercial customers for payment by phone and e-mail
2) Ensure customer account notes are updated on internal systems with accurate reflection of Credit
3) Control activity and up to date status of payment remittance advices and promises to pay are included.
4) Ensure received payment remits are reviewed and updated with relevant details to enable efficient payment allocation, and contact customers in a timely manner if there are any missed invoices , or differences to payment values on specific invoices
5) Send any copy invoice requests to customers.
6) Liaise and agree with Sales, Customer Service and Senor Management with actions to be taken on late payers.
7) Ensure Customer Account actions are communicated to the relevant individuals, departments and leadership team.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel, MS Outlook
Ideally 3 years of experience within a similar role.
Strong communication both written and verbal
Can demonstrate they can work as part of a team.
Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Professional and confident telephone manner.
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.