BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (DISCRETIONARY FUND MANAGERS (DFM))
£60k - £80k plus benefits
Our client is a London based, whole of market, broad investment firm working closely with UHNWs/families as well as with Wealth Managers and IFAs - we have a leading Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) offering they are looking to significantly scale further.
Responsibilities:A Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development professional with experience working with IFAs, Family offices and Wealth Managers to work in a role with autonomy and responsibility at a rapidly growing discretionary fund management firm. As the business development manager, you will be responsible and accountable for contributing to the growth of the client and AUM base.
* Generate leads, cold call prospective clients, following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, engaging and helping to close leads.
* Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate. Raising the company profile as an ambassador to the client.
* Have a good understanding of the products and services and be able to engage others about them.
* Prepare content and contribute significantly to thought leadership, product commentary and broader marketing initiatives for IFAs, Family Offices and Wealth Managers.
* Sales target, monitoring and achieving. Providing management with regular feedback.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent experience of business development with a track record of building and maintaining relationships with IFAs, Family
* Offices Wealth Managers throughout the UK
* You will have existing relationships with financial intermediaries.
* Demonstrable experience of success in fund raising and increasing AUM.
* Knowledge of Financial Markets - across all asset classes.
* An entrepreneurial team player.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A confident and articulate speaker.
* CF30 Preferable. Level 6 RDR qualified preferable.
What’s on offer:
Entrepreneurial, dynamic culture.
Flexible working arrangements
An opportunity to demonstrate excellence.
Shape the business development function.
Excellent rewards for the right person.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.