Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
Location: Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, London, Leeds, Home based
Ref: 172 - BAO - MH
Compliance Officer (Financial Services) - Home Based - £35,000 (QCA level 4 required)
(As this is a home based role location isn't important, the client will consider any suitably qualified applicants)
Despite the challenging financial times, our client, an investment house is growing with the increased focus on peoples personal finances, investments and pensions.
As a consequence of their continued success, they are looking for a QCA level 4 qualified compliance officer with experience in monitoring investment trades from an oversight perspective.
Some key skills and experience would be:
*Experience of working in the financial services marketplace with a knowledge of portfolio management or share trading activity
* Understanding of operating within an FCA regulated business and a good degree of expertise and knowledge in relation to all Regulatory activities.
* Experience of working with first line distribution - ideally in either a Wealth Manager, Investment firm, * Private Banking, Stock Broking or Asset Manager.
* Experience operating in a quality assurance, technical, compliance or governance role.
You will also have the following personal attributes:
* the ability to work with staff at all levels using exceptional relationship skills.
* the ability to be a team player and autonomously.
* excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.