CHIEF LEGAL CASHIER (£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience)
Our client, an award-winning law firm are looking to recruit a Chief Legal Cashier to join their Accounts department. The core objectives of this role to provide an efficient service to the firm for cashiering purposes.
The firm has grown significantly over the past few years and continues to do so with multiple acquisitions in the pipeline.
The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and their culture provides all people with word-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals.
The role in brief:
* Managing daily allocations of cash receipts
* Weekly running of office credit balance reports for all practice areas
* Managing client to office transfers
* Liaising with credit control regarding bills being due
* Reconciling all official fees accounts
* Managing office receipt reversals and re-allocations
* Compiling month end bank reconciliation summaries for office & client accounts
* Partner drawings and distributions postings
* Accounts Payable payments cover as required
* Proven experience of working as a cashier in a legal environment
* Good Excel skills and a working knowledge of other MS packages will be advantageous.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills will be required to communicate with staff at all levels of the firm.
* Experience in managing/supporting junior staff would also be advantageous