BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - CYBER SECURITY
For this role it is essential that you have 2-3 years experience within Cyber Security sales as a Business Development Manager or Account Manager.
The Business Development manager is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks outside-of-the-box, initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated.
As a Business Development Manager you will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater to the outreach to each prospect specifically.
What you’ll be doing:
* Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
* Learn how our clients work from the ground up and build the foundation for your career
* Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
* Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums
* Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a
guru ahead of their calls
* Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
What we’re looking for:
* 2-3 years experience within Cyber Security sales
* A strong understanding of technology platforms within business
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a
positive and energetic
* Extremely self-motivated and competitive with a diligent work ethic
* High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Experience with CRM applications preferred
* Strong organizational skills with a methodical approach
* Why join this organisation?
This is a friendly and supportive organisation setting every individual with a strong career path. We value excellence, creative courage, bright ideas, and the ability to have fun whilst at work. The opportunity for career development is huge, we will offer a pathway of progression as you perform, and the business grows.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.