Salary: £35,000 to £55,000
Location: Stevenage, London, Reading
Ref: 550 - BDMSpain - CW
BUSINESS DEVLEOPMENT MANAGER - SPANISH SPEAKING
Fantastic opportunity for an Spanish speaking sales professional - If you speak Spanish and have sales experience this is a wonderful BDM opportunity to work with international clients.
Our Client is changing the way people think about sales development. At the core of this is our people. It’s important to inspire, support, and enable one another, so we've chosen a diverse group of talented, compassionate, and fun people to work with. The work is challenging but also allows for great flexibility to prioritise off-work commitments. We’ve found this to be the perfect mix for us.
We work hard while prioritizing a healthy work-life balance. We strive to increase inclusivity across all our time zones (spanning from Central Europe to the US West Coast), and to ensure we’ve built a company where all feel empowered to do their best work.
Our Client is looking for motivated and talented Business Development manager to join our growing team.
The Business Development Manager is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The Business Development Manager will be one who works well under pressure, thinks outside-of-the-box, initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
What you’ll be doing:
* Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
* Learn how our clients work from the ground up and build the foundation for your career
* Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
* Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums
* Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a
guru ahead of their calls
* Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
* Shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills
you’ll need for your next role on the sales team.
What we’re looking for:
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a
positive and energetic phone presence
* Extremely self-motivated and competitive with a diligent work ethic
* High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Experience with CRM applications preferred
* Reasonable understanding of IT and the challenges faced within the industry
* Wanting the first step on a career in Sales - Training will be provided
* Strong organizational skills with a methodical approach
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
Why should you join:
Our client is a friendly and supportive organisation setting every individual with a strong career path. We value excellence, creative courage, bright ideas, and the ability to have fun whilst at work. The opportunity for career development is huge, we will offer a pathway of progression as you perform, and the business grows.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.