Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Location: Peterborough, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Ref: TCJS - LEL - JSb
LEGAL EXECUTIVE - PRIVATE CLIENT (Salary to £40k dependant on experience)
Our client is seeking a 3-6 years PQE CILEx or Filex qualified person to be placed on secondment at a national estate planning business, dealing with Wills, Trusts, and Probates team. Although they are headquartered in North Lincolnshire, the role is based in the client’s Lincoln office.
Experience within private client is desirable but not essential.
The role: (includes but is not limited to)
* Primarily the drafting of private client legal instruments
* Assisting with research
* Advising on Wills, Trusts, LPAs, along with some Court of Protection work
* No billing targets or marketing requirements
* Clients range from families to business owners
* The team also handles contentious and non-contentious probate matters for executors, trustees, and
The ideal candidate:
* 2-3 PQE Private Client Legal Executive
* Ambitious and driven, and wants to develop their knowledge within Private Client
* Previous experience at drafting trusts would be desirable
* Remuneration: Competitive
What we also offer:
* Contributory pension scheme
* CPD training
* Friendly, professional office environment plus the opportunity to work from home
* Be reliable and diligent, with good attention to detail.
* Self-motivation to work independently and as part of a team with a 'can do’ attitude
* Good interpersonal skills
* A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment
* Methodical approach to tasks and problem solving
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot
respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.